This technique is the most advanced type of printing and combines the advantages and benefits of both digital and offset printing. It is a perfect solution for high-quality printing of small circulations, circulations with fast-changing information, urgent circulations. With this it provides:
- perfect printing quality with high resolution
- the ability to print with PANTONE colors, which is very important when printing brand printed products
- many-color printing + printing with additional special colors
- a wide range of printing materials – textured paper, film, plastics, cardboard, etc.
- immediately available any post-printing processing, such as back printing, folding or cutting, that is impossible for traditional offset machines
- printing as quickly as possible
- significant savings on small circulations