Interior large-format printing intends an individual approach to each client and uniqueness of each order. It is an eco-friendly printing so often used for interior designs (hence the title) in the residential, shopping and exhibition areas. Its features are: high resolution, brightness and deepness of the picture, excellent transmitting of fine details and half-tones smooth transmission (that’s why it is also often called photo printing) that can satisfy even the most demanding customer and allows to view the picture and read information at close range as if during usual reading.
The most commonly used products for interior large-format printing are:
• information posters, posters on paper;
• banners on light constructions;
• photo wallpapers, photo reproductions of paintings on canvas;
• printing on all kinds of self-adhesive materials, including sprocketed;
• floor graphics;
• printing of translucent films for using them in light constructions (light boxes, in-store equipment, etc.);
• direct printing on a wide range of solid materials (PVC, acryl, composites, etc.) including those intended for further forming.